Our Research Visitors Centre has been designed specifically for use by research visitors during their stay at the University of Leeds. It provides office accommodation, computer facilities, meeting rooms and access to a range of services including MAGIC (Mathematics Access Grid Instruction and Collaboration) system; a video conferencing facility to share live maths postgraduate lectures with other universities.
To find out more about our Research Visitors Centre and visitor programme, please contact Kiran Rai. If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Leeds, we have a list of suggested accommodation.
Here are some accommodation suggestions for your stay in Leeds.
- Hotel Ibis Leeds - Located in the city centre
- Premier Inn - Located a few minutes walk from the University and the city centre
- Roomzzz - Luxury serviced apartments at three locations in Leeds
- Storm Jameson Court - University-owned accommodation available all year for short breaks from £40 per room per night
- Weetwood Hall - Located in Headingley
The University has a small number of fully furnished properties for letting to members of staff and official visitors on a short term basis, up to three months. There are several different types of properties from one bedroom ensuite rooms to 3 bedroom houses.
The staff accommodation website also gives information on accommodation in the private sector, serviced apartments, and hotels and bed & breakfasts.
t: +44 (0) 113 343 7777