General contact details
Many of our staff are currently working from home, so if you can't get through on the phone, please use email.
- Reception: t: +44 (0)113 34 32444
- Address: School of Chemical and Process Engineering, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Details of how to get to campus by a variety of transport modes are available via the 'Find us' page. You can then navigate your way around campus with our interactive map or use the printable map (building number 48)
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Professor Elaine Martin, Head of School
- Professor Rik Drummond-Brydson, Director of Research and Innovation
- Dr Nicole Hondow, Director of Student Education
Staff A-Z listings
If you have an enquiry about a particular aspect of our work, you may wish to contact the appropriate member of staff directly. Search our staff directory.
- Undergraduate: +44 (0)113 34 36542, email@example.com
- Masters: +44 (0)113 34 32343, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research degrees: +44 (0)113 34 35057, email@example.com
- Undergraduates and Masters: +44 (0)113 34 32444, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate researchers: +44 (0)113 34 38000, email@example.com
- Recruit our students: +44 (0)113 34 32227, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research collaboration: Contact our Research and Innovation Development team
- Schools outreach: Visit STEM at Leeds
- Short courses: +44 (0)113 34 32494, email@example.com
University service contacts
- For the University switchboard, library, IT help desk, press office and conference facilities, please visit the University level ‘Contact us’ page.