The Project Management Group focuses its research on the effective design and delivery of infrastructure projects. It works across a variety of milieu including governance, performance benchmarking and narratives of project value and decision making.
The ability of the PM Group to interact directly with industry professionals and policy makers concerned with the design and delivery of projects on a global scale is proven. In the last REF period, the PMG have produced outputs used by bodies such as the:
- National Audit Office
- Nuclear Decommissioning Agency
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- European Bank for Regional Development
- European Investment Bank
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- World Economic Forum
- Department of Energy and Climate Change (now BEIS)
- Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- companies as diverse as Saipem and Sellafield Ltd, and;
- global professional PM organisations such as the International Project Management Association, the Project Management Institute, and the Major Project Association.