The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences brings together the breadth and strength of eight academic schools across the Leeds campus.
- Professor Nora de Leeuw, Executive Dean
- Professor Giles Davies, Deputy Dean
- Dr Oliver Harlen, Pro-Dean for Research
- Dr Ozz Querin, Pro-Dean for Student Education
- Dr Rob Sturman, Pro-Dean for International
How to find us
Staff A-Z listings
If you have an enquiry about a particular aspect of our work, you may wish to contact the appropriate member of staff directly. Search our staff directory.
For enquires about specific undergraduate courses, postgraduate study, research opportunities, or other assistance, please select the appropriate school:
- School of Chemical and Process Engineering
- School of Chemistry
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Computing
- School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- School of Mathematics
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- Recruit our students: +44 (0)113 34 32227, EPSemployability@leeds.ac.uk
- Research collaboration: Contact our Research and Innovation Development team
- Schools outreach: Visit STEM at Leeds
- Short courses: +44 (0)113 34 32494, firstname.lastname@example.org
University service contacts
- For the University switchboard, library, IT help desk, press office and other central teams, please visit the University level ‘Contact us’ page.