Registration for the Chem4Energy conference is inclusive of:
- Accommodation in single (sole occupancy) or shared* bedrooms, depending on the selected conference fee, for 4 nights from Wednesday 20 March until and including Saturday 23 March 2024
- All refreshments and meals during the conference, from dinner on 20 March to breakfast on 24 March 2024, including the conference game drive and formal dinner
- Transit from O.R. Tambo International Airport or Lanseria International Airport (HLA) to the conference venue on Wednesday 20 March 2024 (a.m.) and transit from the conference venue to O.R. Tambo International Airport or Lanseria International Airport (HLA) on Sunday 24 March 2024 (a.m.)
Displayed in GBP, using the exchange rate on the day for the Pound to South African Rand conversion.
|Accompanying person (sharing with full delegate)
* For the Student (sharing) registration fee you will be accommodated in a shared twin bedroom and allocated a room partner by the Conference Secretariat unless you request, at the time of registration, to share with a named person who is also registered for the conference.
Registration is now open.
Local delegates can register by completing the registration form here to pay by invoice (ZAR at the live currency exchange rate Pound to South African Rand) within the payment terms; or through the secure Online Store paying by credit/debit card (GBP / ZAR at the live currency exchange rate South African Rand to Pound, depending on the credit/debit card used**).
International delegates can register through the secure Online Store and pay by credit/debit card (GBP depending on the credit/debit card used**).
** Non-UK card holders should see a Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) screen after entering their details showing the foreign credit card transaction in home currency at the point of sale and letting the payer know how much the transaction is costing and enabling them to select which available currency they wish to pay in. The rates will be updated daily.
Terms and conditions and cancellation policy – Chem4Energy 2024
Registrations are accepted on the understanding that the conference programme is given in good faith but may have to be re-scheduled or the presenters changed for reasons outside the committee’s control. The organising universities (University of Leeds, North-West University and Cardiff University) reserve the right to cancel or postpone the conference, in which case fees will be refunded in full.
If a delegate is unable to attend the conference for any reason they may substitute someone else from the same Institute/organisation. In the event of a presenting author having to cancel their attendance we ask that a co-author attends and presents in their place. In these circumstances the delegate/author should contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Where the delegate is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer their place to another person then the following refund arrangements apply:
• Registrations cancelled within seven days of booking: a full refund is payable unless the conference starts within the next seven days, in which case the full fee is payable and no refunds will be made
• Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees
• Registrations cancelled less than 60 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund
In the event of cancellation, the University will not be held liable for or refund any incurred travel or accommodation expenses.
Our privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services: https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/privacy