To help you prepare for studying in the School of Chemistry, we have gathered together some resources which you may find interesting and informative. However, there is no pre-requisite reading that needs to be done.
There are excellent online resources that introduce many topics relevant to our courses available via:
- STEM Learning
- Royal Society of Chemistry’s Chemistry: Making a Difference
- Royal Society of Chemistry’s Education website
- Royal Society of Chemistry’s Chemistry Olympiad past papers
Short online courses
Research and Innovation at the University
- Atmospheric and Planetary Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Colour and Polymer Science
- Computational Chemistry and Chemical Physics
- Crystallisation and Directed Assembly
- Process Research and Development
- Chemistry talk – find out more about studying Chemistry at the University of Leeds.
- Transition metal chemistry: controlling nanosized metallo-cages
- Atmospheric chemistry: A Journey from Earth to Deep Space
The University of Leeds also offers many useful resources to help you transition to higher education learning.