UK Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) 2023
- Date: Wednesday 17 May 2023
- Location: Mathematics
- Interval: Every day
- Until: Friday 19 May 2023
- Type: Conferences
- Cost: £20 - £100 (see below for details)
The national UK MHD meeting 2023 is to be held in Leeds from 17th - 19th May.
The national UK MHD meeting has been the leading (almost) annual gathering discussing the latest results, challenges, and opportunities in astrophysical (exoplanets, solar and stellar atmospheres and interiors, galaxies), geophysical (deep interiors of Earth and other planets) and laboratory MHD (casting, liquid metal batteries, etc.).
Sessions will address key research topics investigated by the UK MHD community, and priority will be given to young researchers to present their work. With senior participants from across the country (and some international), poster presentations, and informal discussions, this three-day meeting will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about the latest research carried out in various research groups across the UK.
Costs and booking
Booking is required via the Store website.
- £100 for academic staff and postdoctoral researchers/fellows with dinner
- £60 for academic staff and postdoctoral researchers/fellows without dinner
- £60 for students with dinner
- £20 for students without dinner