Summer Careers Festival
- Date: Monday 7 June 2021
- Location: Online
- Interval: Every day
- Until: Thursday 10 June 2021
- Cost: Free
Join us from the 7 – 10 June for the Summer Careers Festival, where you can book 1-2-1 meetings and group sessions with a huge range of employers who are looking to hire now!
This Summer, we’re excited to share with you a series of virtual events to help you discover opportunities in Yorkshire, the UK and globally.
We have over 160+ employers with live vacancies waiting to talk to you! If you're looking for a summer internship, placement or a graduate level job - then the Summer Careers Festival is for you.
See what events we will run during the Summer Careers Festival below and click directly on each event to book your exclusive place.
Summer Careers Festival fairs and events:
- Monday 7 June - Yorkshire Careers Day
- Tuesday 8 June - UK Careers Day
- Wednesday 9 June - Global Careers Day
- Thursday 10 June - 3 panel events focusing on Inclusion, Diversity and Equality
To attend the Careers Day fairs you will have to download the CareerFair+ app and get your profile ready! Read the top tips here to stand out from the crowd and make sure to attend the pre-events webinars.
Here are some tips on how to join us and make the most of the Careers Days:
- Download the CF+ app (Google Play & App Store)
- Create an account – watch this video to see how!
- Allow notifications & add the fair to your calendar
- Listen to How to prepare for the Summer Careers Festival | Top tips from Marc and Kiera - webinar recording
- Browse attending employers (https://cfplus.page.link/ZMm1)
- Research the companies and use filters to decide which employers you want to talk to
- Book 1-2-1 appointments and group sessions. Employers are adding their availability on daily basis - if you cannot book an appointment for a particular employer - make sure to log in to CF+ at a later date to check their availability again.