Ventilation, airflow and health symposium
- Date: Tuesday 19 December 2017, 10:30 – 16:30
- Location: Baines Wing
- Cost: Free
This one day symposium aims to bring together researchers, policy makers and practitioners from different aspects of indoor air quality.
We aim to share different perspectives on the issues of poor air quality in buildings, the current research activities and future needs in this area and the potential design and policy solutions to improve buildings from both and energy and health perspective.
The programme features speakers a range of disciplines and organisations including:
- Dr Sani Dimitroulopoulou, Public Health England
- Dr Henry Burridge, Imperial College London
- Professor Tim Sharpe, Director MEARU, Glasgow School of Art
- Richard Daniels, Education Funding Agency
- Dr Nicola Carslaw, University of York
- Dr Ben Jones, University of Nottingham
- Dr Megan Davies-Wykes, University of Cambridge
The symposium is organised by the Low Energy Ventilation Network (LEVN), a UK Fluids Network Special Interest Group funded by EPSRC. The event is in collaboration with the UK Indoor Environments Group, the HEMAC network and CIBSE Natural Ventilation Group.
The event will run 10.30-16.30 and is free to attend. Please register at here before 12th December 2017.