Professor Karim Djemame
- Position: Professor
- Areas of expertise: distributed systems; cloud computing; energy efficiency; heterogeneous parallel architectures; performance evaluation
- Email: K.Djemame@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6590
- Location: 7.21 E C Stoner Building
- Website: My Personal Site | LinkedIn | Googlescholar
I am interested in distributed systems research, particularly the development of fundamental principles and practical methods for problems that are computationally challenging and/or require unusual kinds of computing resources. It focuses on HPC/Cloud/Grid-based services to enable organisations to efficiently manage their high-end computing resources and provide Quality of Service.
- Deputy Director of Research and Innovation
- Chair of Staff Meeting
- MSc Programme Manager ACS with Distributed Systems - Mobile Computing
Distributed systems; Cloud computing; Energy efficiency; Heterogeneous parallel architectures; Performance evaluation, Parallel and Distributed Simulation.
Member of the Distributed Systems and Services research Group.
Principal Investigator of the ASCETiC and TANGO research projects.
- Dipl. Eng.
In session 2018-2019 I am module leader for COMP3900 Distributed Systems and COMP5850M Cloud Computing.
Research groups and institutes
- Distributed Systems and Services