- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Finite Element Investigation of the Mechanical Relationship between Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and Disc Therapies
- Supervisors: Dr Marlène Mengoni, Professor Ruth Wilcox, Dr Nagitha Wijayathunga
I am currently working towards obtaining a PhD in the field of Biomedical Engineering at the University of Leeds. I completed my BEng in Mechanical Engineering (2019) and my MSc in Biomedical Engineering (2020) at Newcastle University.
I am interested in using finite element analysis to investigate the mechanical behaviour of an intervertebral disc before and after treatment.
Visit the Institute of Medical & Biological Engineering's website to find out more about their research.
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Biomedical Engineering
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering