- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Sulphide Scale formation and Inhibition in combined H2S & CO2 Scale and Corrosion environment
- Supervisors: Dr Frederick O. Pessu, Dr Richard Barker
Olawale Frank is PhD student in Corrosion & Scaling within the Institute of Functional Surfaces at the School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Leeds. He holds a Bachelors of Engineering degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, a Masters of Science, Corrosion Control Engineering (MSc. Eng).
Previous work experience as a Process Engineer in a Steel making plant (2 years) and as a Remediation Analyst for up to 8 years.
- Sulphide Corrosion and Scaling
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Metallurgy & Materials
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (B.Eng)
- Corrosion Control Engineering (M.Sc)