- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Individual and collective behaviour of cognitive agents
- Supervisors: Dr Richard Mann, Dr Jochen Voss
My PhD project is on the area of collective behaviour. I have so far studied decision-making in uncertain environments under the use of social information in groups of identical agents, and the dynamics between those groups and invaders employing different decision-making strategies. Currently I'm researching the role of decision-making in the formation of mixed-species groups.
I am generally interested in how social information is used, how it affects groups, and how these groups function internally (especially how they balance seemingly conflicting interests).
- MSc in Applied Mathematical Sciences, Heriot-Watt University
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens
Research groups and institutes