Talk to a student: Link to Leeds ambassador scheme 2017
Our Link to Leeds ambassadors are available online to share their experience with international applicants and offer holders.
The Link to Leeds Ambassador Scheme provides international applicants and offer holders with an opportunity to talk to current University of Leeds students about their experiences and to ask questions about what it's like to study in Leeds. All you need to do is choose an ambassador!
You can search for an ambassador by country or region, subject area or level of study and contact them by email, arrange a skype call, register for one of the live chat events, or you can even post questions on the Link to Leeds Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter accounts.
The live chat events take place every fortnight and cover a number of different topics to help you prepare for starting your degree at the University of Leeds.
Register to one of our upcoming live events:
- 8th March - Meet our ambassadors
- 22nd March - Studying at Leeds
- 5th April - Campus and City
- 19th April - Accommodation
- 3rd May - Student Life at Leeds
- 17th May - Student Opportunities
- 31st May - Student Support
- 14th June - Accommodation
- 12th July - Preparing for Leeds