Students given Dean’s List honours for academic excellence
High achieving undergraduate students from the Faculty of Engineering have been awarded with a place on the prestigious Dean’s list for Academic Excellence 2015.
75 students from all five schools were honoured. They attended an event in the University's Great Woodhouse Suite where they were presented with the award from Professor Peter Jimack, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering. Their names will also be displayed on the Faculty of Engineering Dean’s List honours board for the next six years.
The Dean’s List is a prestigious award given only to the top 5% of students in their 1st and 2nd years.
A number of second year students were impressively on the list for a second year in a row, indicating their excellent achievement and dedication to their studies:
• Artur Romanov, Petroleum Engineering
• Yeh Tham, Petroleum Engineering
• Zun Phang, Petroleum Engineering
• Akhila Kadgathur Jayaram, Nanotechnology
• Wei Tay, Chemical Engineering
• Thomas Reardon, Civil and Structural Engineering
• Gregory Little, Civil and Structural Engineering
• Prithula Roy Choudhury, Civil and Structural Engineering
• Kieran Haden, Artificial Intelligence
• Mark Bromley, Artificial Intelligence
• Arren Prior, Computer Science
• Augustine Kizito, Electronic and Electrical Engineering
• Ben Pritchard, Mechanical Engineering
• Abigail Wade, Medical Engineering
• David Pounder, Mechanical Engineering
• Stephen Calvert, Mechanical with Nuclear Engineering
• Luke Etheridge, Automotive Engineering
• Emily Kelly, Medical Engineering