AI in Healthcare - The “Back-UP” Project
- Date: Wednesday 24 June 2020, 15:00 – 17:00
- Location: Nexus, Discovery Way, Leeds, LS2 3AA
- Cost: Free
Personalised prognostic models for improving decision-making in patients with Neck and Low Back Pain (NLBP)
Come and learn how researchers, clinicians and industrial partners are collaborating to improve well-being and return to work after NLBP:
- A cloud-based scalable approach is used for data sharing, modelling and execution.
- Multidisciplinary prognostic models are deployed in MULTI-X, a research cloud platform developed at the University of Leeds.
- By Interoperating with MULTI-X prognostic models are leveraged by:
- Antari Home Care, an established eHealth platform, developed by the technology multinational GMV.
- A Patient Stratification Web App developed at Keele University, designed to integrate the NHS Primary Care systems.
- A Smartphone App developed by the SelfBACK EU project feeds the Back-UP ecosystem with patient monitoring and self-reported information.
Register your attendance to the event via GoToWebinar.