Maria Luisa Taccari
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Physics informed deep learning for groundwater prediction
- Supervisors: Dr Xiaohui Chen, Dr He Wang, Professor Peter Jimack
I am a Researcher doing a PhD at the School of Civil Engineering and School of Computing.
I study the application of physics informed deep Learning for groundwater prediction. My research integrates fundamental physics into the training process of Deep learning processes, engaging computational modelling and deep neural network. The outcome of my work will highly benefit to civil engineering and groundwater protection in climate changing scenarios, for instance in the forecasting of drought.
You can learrn more about me in my personal webiste and/or check this video in which I explain my research!
- M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (cum laude) - TU Delft
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (cum laude) - University of Padua