- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Transformation of Contaminant Metals in Agricultural Soil Amended with Sewage Sludge Due to Repeated Crop Cycles
- Supervisors: Professor Doug Stewart, Dr Xiaohui Chen, Dr Ian Burke
- When I was an undergraduate, I took part in a National Project which was about using ’Microbiologically Induced Calcium Carbonate Precipitation’(MICP) tecnique to strengthen silty soil. It was my first time to engage in the scientific studies and I found I am pretty intersted in this.
- During the period of the master, my project was about using eletroosmosis treatment to enhance the soft foundation. During that period, I further developed my scientific skills and made some achievements, which gave me lots of condidence to pursue my PhD degree.
- Currently, my PhD project is to identify the transformation of metal speciation due to repeated crop cycles by using BCR and XAS analysis. It is being on progress.
- MICP technique for foundation treatment (project of Bachelor)
- Electroomosis treatment for enhancing soft foundation (project of Master)
- Transformation of metal speciation due to repeated crop cycles (project of PhD)
- B.Eng. in Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering), Nanjing Forestry University, Nanjing, China
- M.S. in Geotechnical Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing, China