I am a highly motivated individual with a background in Production and Metallurgical Engineering, and a Master's degree in Metallurgical Engineering. Since 2012, I have been working as an assistant lecturer in Mechanical Engineering department and a researcher in Renewable Energy Research Center (RERC) at the University of Anbar-Iraq. I have completed various training courses and certifications related to renewable energy, I am currently pursuing a PhD in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Leeds, where I aim to further develop my skills and knowledge in my research interests.
- Microstructural Characterization
- Powder Metallurgy
- Thermoelctric Materials
- Rapid solidification
- Semi-solid casting.
- Statistical analysis and modeling
- PV efficiency & Renewable energy resources
- BSc in Production and Metallurgical Engineering Department from the University of Technology-Iraq
- MSc in Metallurgical Engineering from the University of Technology-Iraq (2012)
- UMPEDAC Training Course in RENEWABLE ENERGY at University of Malaya-Malaysia (December 2012)