- Position: Visiting Professor
- Areas of expertise: computational science and engineering; numerical analysis; high-performance computing; computational fluid dynamics
- Email: D.Ruprecht@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2201
- Website: My Personal Site | My Other Personal Site | Twitter | Googlescholar
- Doctorate (Dr. rer. nat.) in Applied Mathematics from Freie Universität Berlin, Germany (July 2010)
- Diploma in Mathematic (major) and Meteorology (minor) from Freie Universität Berlin, Germany (December 2005)
My main research focus are Parallel-in-time integration methods like Parareal or PFASST.
Please see the list below. For a complete list of publications, you may also consult my ORCID page. To get up to date preprints, please see arXiv - I upload the author's version of an article when possible. Some journals allow to post PDFs of the final version of an article on a personal website, you can find those here.
Member of the EPSRC Mathematical Sciences Early Career Forum.
PI for the project A new algorithm to track fast ions in fusion reactors.
Leader for the UKFluids special interest group Next generation time stepping strategies for computer simulations of multi-scale fluid flows.
- A recording of my presentation about Parareal's discrete dispersion relation at the 5th International Workshop on Parallel-in-time integration can be watched here.
- I am a fellow of the Young ZIF, the Institute for Advanced Studies at Bielefeld University, Germany.
- Best poster award at the 2015 Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing conference at ETH Zurich.
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- SIAM Activity Group Supercomputing
- SIAM Activity Group Computational Science & Engineering
- International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
- GAMM Activity Group Computational Science and Engineering
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Thermofluids
- Centre for Computational Engineering