Dr Ban Al-Jassani
- Position: Research Fellow/Teaching Assistant
- Areas of expertise: Optimization, Computer Aided Design, Human Computer Interface , Software Engineering, Genetic Algorithm, C++, Matlab, Reed–Muller expansion.
- Email: B.A.N.Al-Jassani@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: School of Mechanical Engineering (Room GR. X102)
- Website: ORCID
Senior programmer with valuable experience of MATLAB, Python, C++, Visual Basic and Visual C++ expertise. Development and implementation of several algorithms such as Human-Computer Interactions and optimisation of digital circuits.
- Research Fellow - School of Mechanical Engineering
- Teaching Assistant - School of Computing
Extensions to the Growth Method for the Design of Space-Frame Structures
Computer Aided Synthesis and Optimisation for Electronic Logic Circuits.
Human-Computer Interactive system for SCADA system<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD - Computer and Electronic Engineering - Edinburgh Napier University
- MSc - Computer Engineering - University of Technology - IRAQ
- BSc - Computer Engineering - University of Baghdad - IRAQ