Oguz Can Eren
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: prosthetic heart valves; cardiovascular engineering; computational modelling; FEA
- Email: O.C.Eren@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: X301 Medical & Biological Engineering
- Website: LinkedIn | ORCID
I am a research fellow at the Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering (iMBE), University of Leeds. In 2017 I received my BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree from Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey.
In 2018 I completed my MSc in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Southampton. In 2022 I completed my PhD under the supervision of Professor Neil Bressloff and Professor Nick Curzen with my thesis titled “Magnetic Retrieval of Prosthetic Heart Valves for redo-TAVI”.
To find out more about the Institute of Medical & Biological Engineering's research visit imbe.leeds.ac.uk.
My research interests are the design and development of biomedical devices with particular focus on cardiovascular engineering and prosthetic heart valves.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering