- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: 1. Use of graphene nanosheets and barium titanate as fillers in PMMA for dielectric applications (Bachelor of Materials Engineering) 2. Synthesis of doped and modified titania nanopowders as visible light photocatalysts (MS Materials and Surface Eng)
- Supervisors: Dr Liuquan Yang, Professor Ardian Morina, Professor Bruno Trindade
I am Mobeen Haneef from a small town in Pakistan which is known as Sialkot.
I have completed my Bachekor of Engineering in Materials Engineering with majors in Surface Engineering form National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Pakistan. My thesis title was, ‘Use of Graphene Nanosheets and Barium Titanate as Fillers in PMMA for Dielectric Applications’. Throught the bechalor degree I performed the labs related to mechanical behvior of Materials, Polymers, Ceramics, Testing and Charecterization.
Masters in Materials and Surface Engineering was completed from the School of Chemical and Materials Engineering (SCME), National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Pakistan. My thesis title was, ‘Synthesis of Doped and Modified Titania Nanopowders as Visible Light Photocatalysts for Environmental Applications’. President’s gold medal was awarded for the good performance in the Masters degree.
Now I am enrolled in a joint doctorate (PhD) program on Marie Curie Scholorship, the aim of this study is green tribology (wear and friction). The degree will be completed at University of Coimbra (Portugal), and University of Leeds (UK).
- My research interests lies in
- Wet chemical synthesis
- Testing and charectrization
- Surface coatings
- Master of Science in Materials and Surface Engineering
- Bachelor of Materials Engineering
- F.Sc. (High Secondary School Certificate) Pre-Engineering
- Matriculation (Secondary School Certificate) Science Subjects