- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Scaling in arduous conditions; surface deposition mechanisms and kinetics.
- Supervisors: Dr Richard Barker, Professor Nikil Kapur, Dr Olujide Sanni
I am currently a 3rd year Phd student in the department of Mechanical Engineering. I am studying scale deposition mechanisms and kinetics in arduous conditons. I obtained my bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering at the Univerisity of Bradford in July 2018.
- BEng Chemical Engineering
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Functional Surfaces