- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Enhancing additively manufactured polymers through functional diamond-like carbon coatings
A PhD researcher in Mechanical engineering with a background in Chemical and Petroleum engineering. In-depth experience in vacuum deposition techniques with tailored speciality in physical vapour deposition (PVD) and plasma-enhanced chemical vapour deposition (PECVD) methods which include, deposition on sensitive substrates such as moulded and 3D printed polymers.
- Plasma coating systems and characterisation in polymer and Si based applications.
- PVD applications
-CVD and PECVD Coating synthesis
- Nano – fabrication techniques in 3D Applications
- Material Characterisation
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, University of Leeds
- MEng in Petroleum and Chemical Engineering