The University of Leeds - Postgraduate Researcher [2018- Present]
- Resreach Image of the Year 2019
The University of Salford - BSc (Hons): Prosthetics and Orthotics [2015-18]
- Best Final Year Student in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Best Final Year Commisioned Student within the School of Health Sciences
Durham University - MPhys (Hons): Physics [2011-15]
My research interests lie in the field of biotribology with particular focus on the understanding of skin and its interactions with the surrounding environments relating to prosthetic and orthotic interaction.
At present my focus is looking at understanding diabetic ulceration pathways and the plantar aspect tribology of the foot to help inform healthcare development.
- BSc (Hons) : Prosthetics and Orthotics
- MPhys (Hons) : Physics
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Functional Surfaces