- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: How gasoline as a contaminant affects the tribology of lubricants within the valve train system
- Supervisor: Professor Ardian Morina, Dr Shahriar Kosarieh
Graduated with an MEng degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Leeds in 2014. Currently part of the Centre of Tribology in Integrated Tribology.
Currently looking at effects of contaminants in engine lubricants within the valve train system.
- MEng in Mechanical Engineering
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Functional Surfaces