Muhammad Hashir Zaheer
I am a recent graduate with a Joint Master's degree in Tribology of Surfaces and Interfaces from the University of Leeds (United Kingdom), achieved in collaboration with Luleå University of Technology (Sweden), University of Ljubljana (Slovenia), and University of Coimbra (Portugal) through the prestigious Erasmus Mundus program.
My academic journey has equipped me with a robust foundation in mechanical engineering and a deep passion for sustainable engineering. Through this experience, I have honed my analytical skills, relishing the complexities of data analysis and decision-making in the field. Moreover, I have fostered strong interpersonal and communication abilities, vital for effective collaboration and knowledge exchange in any professional setting.
- Corrosion Mitigation
- Green anti-scaling techniques
- Organic Coatings
- High temperature Tribology
- Erasmus Mundus Joint European Masters in Tribology of Surfaces and Interfaces (TRIBOS+)
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Functional Surfaces