- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Reducing variation in hip replacement outcomes: understanding Psoas tendon impingement
- Supervisors: Sophie Williams, Dr Alison Jones, Prof. Graham Isaac, Prof. Tim Board, Lukas Wagner
I have a diverse academic background, with degrees in Classical History and Real Estate in addition to my BEng in Medical Engineering.
I am commencing an EPSRC funded PhD studentship within the Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering (IMBE) at the School of Mechanical Engineering.
My research focuses on understanding iliopsoas tendon impingement following total hip replacement with the aim of reducing the need for revision surgeries.
To find out more about the Institute of Medical & Biological Engineering's research visit imbe.leeds.ac.uk/research/.
- BEng. (Hons.) Medical Engineering (Swansea University, 2020)
- MSc. Real Estate (Sheffield Hallam, 2014)
- MA, Classical World (Leeds, 2011)
- BA, Classical Studies (Leeds, 2007)
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering