- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: How does femoral head and neck shape in cam-type femoroacetabular impingement lead to tissue damage in the acetabulum?
- Supervisors: Dr Alison Jones, Sophie Williams
I am currently undertaking a PhD, researching soft tissue damage in the hip joint through the investigation of subject-specific femoroacetabular impingement syndrome (FAIS). I am currently working on a computational method to predict patient-specific location and severity of soft tissue damage that has potential for future clinical applications in both patient diagnostics and rehabilitation.
- MSc Biomedical Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
Research groups and institutes
- Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering