Dr Vincenzo L Mantova
- Position: Lecturer
- Email: V.L.Mantova@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8126
- Location: 9.06 School of Mathematics
- Website: Leeds Logic Group | Googlescholar | ORCID | White Rose
<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- Association for Symbolic Logic
- Associazione Italiana di Logica e sue Applicazioni
- British Logic Colloquium
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- London Mathematical Society
- Unione Matematica Italiana
- BookML: a bookdown flavoured GitBook port for LaTeXML.
Convert your LaTeX files to accessible HTML5 using the same technology behind ar5iv, with most of the benefits of bookdown and WCAG2.1 AA compliance out of the box.
- OneBoard: full screen (double) whiteboard with OneNote Online.
A simple hack for OneNote to give clutter-free online lectures, as well as keeping two simultaneous views of the same whiteboard on screen.
Research groups and institutes
- Pure Mathematics
Current postgraduate researchers
- Francesco Gallinaro
- Rory Ainslie
- Ibrahim Mohammed
- Nick Clare
- Pietro Freni
- Tommy Bernert
- Calliope Ryan-Smith