- Position: Research & Innovation Development Manager
- Email: L.A.Mason@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 3735
- Location: 3.17 Engineering Building
- Website: LinkedIn
My role is to provide support to researchers within the Faculty of Engineeing and Physical Sciences when preparing research proposals. Primarily, I work in the School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering and with Robotics at Leeds researchers. I provide assistance with all aspects of funding development inclduing grant writing, partner identification, impact development. I also work to identify appropriate mechanisms for industry contacts to work with researchers within the Faculty of Engienering and Physical Sciences.
I have a number of years' experience working in the chemical industry as a formulation chemist. Prior to that I compelted a PhD in Physical Chemistry and a BSc (ʜons) in Colour and Polymer Chemistry.
- PhD Physical Chemistry, University of Leeds, 2003
- Bsc (1st) Colour and Polymer Chemistry, University of Leeds, 1999