- Position: Lecturer
- Areas of expertise: Stochastic analysis; rough paths; stochastic differential equations; stochastic partial differential equations; stochastic numerics
- Email: K.Le@leeds.ac.uk
- Website: Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
- PhD (2015) in applied mathematics, University of Kansas, advisor: Prof. Dr. Yaozhong Hu
- Msc (2011) in mathematics, University of Texas at San Antonio, advisor: Prof. Dr. Dung Le
- Bsc (2009) in mathematics and computer science, University of Natuaral Sciences, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Associate editor for Stochastic Analysis and Applications