Dr Wenyuan Shi
- Position: Associate Professor of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Areas of expertise: Microwave biomedical sensors; soft robotic exoskeletons; wireless Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) system.
- Email: W.Shi1@leeds.ac.uk
I received B.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from University of Texas at Arlington, USA, in 2011 and 2019, respectively.
From 2019 to 2021, I worked as a Research Scientist II in the Biomedical Technology Division at University of Texas at Arlington Research Institute (UTARI), USA.
In 2022, I joined Southwest Jiaotong University (SWJTU), China, as an Associate Professor in Electronic and Electrical Engineering at SWJTU-Leeds Joint School.
- Associate Professor, SWJTU-Leeds Joint School
My research interests are microwave biomedical sensors; soft robotic exoskeletons; wireless Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM) system.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- B.S. Electrical Engineering (University of Texas at Arlington, USA)
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (University of Texas at Arlington, USA)