Luis Mario Chaparro Jáquez
- Email: email@example.com
- Supervisors: Dr Elena Issoglio, Dr Jan Palczewski
Second year PhD Student under the supervision of Elena Issoglio and Jan Palczewski.
I completed my undergraduate studies on Engineering Mathematics in the Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, in Chihuahua, México on 2020.
During my undergrad I developed interest in computing and pure mathematics, in particular in probability theory and mathematical analysis.
My current work is on the theoretical analysis of numerical schemes for SDEs and McKean-Vlasov SDEs with distributional drift.
Additionally to my PhD project I work as a Tutor for The Brilliant Club, helping students from under-represented backgrounds to access higher education.
On my personal website, https://www.lmcj.xyz, I occasionally talk about my research and other interests.
- Probability Theory:
- Stochastic Differential Equations (SDEs).
- McKean-Vlasov Equations (MVEs).
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (SPDEs).
- Numerical Analysis:
- Numerical schemes for SD[P]Es and MVEs.
- Mathematical Analysis.
- BEng Mathematics, Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (2020)
Research groups and institutes
- Probability and Financial Mathematics