2019 (Oct-Present): Ph.D. Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- Supported by: University Scholarship (International)
- Title: Integrated terahertz quantum-cascade laser systems for space research
2018-2019: Masters of Science in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- Supervisors- Dr. Dragan Indjin
- Title: Intersubband transitions and optical characteristics of AlGaAs/GaAs semiconductor multi quantum well structures, an approach to understand quantum cascade laser
2014-2018: Bachelors of Technology Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Govt. College of Engineering, Jalgaon, India
Research Papers Publications:
• “One Dimensional Nanostructure Scaffolds for Biomedical Tissue Engineering”, Sanchit Kondawar, Dattatray late, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, 4(9), 237-238, 2017.
• “Single Electron Transistor an Ultimate for CMOS Field Effect Transistor”, Sanchit Kondawar, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System, 7(3), 18-21, 2018.
• “Facile process for ammonia sensing using electrospun polyvinylidene fluoride/polyaniline (PVDF/PANI) nanofibers chemiresister” by Kondawar S.S., Late D.J., Anwane R.S., Kondawar S.B., Koinkar P, Parinov I. A., Accepted for Springer Proceedings of International Conference on Physics and Mechanics of New Materials and Their Applications, PHENMA 2018 held on 9-11 August 2018 at Busan, South Korea.
Best Paper Award in International Conference on “Physics and Mechanics of New Materials and Their Applications” (PHENMA 2018) held at Korea Maritime and Ocean University, Busan, South Korea on 9-11 August 2018.
My research work focuses on developing a fully functional THz detection system that will be implemented in the proposed satellite mission (LOCUS) Linking Observations of Climate, the Upper atmosphere and Space weather that will provide an advanced integrated THz detection system to study the Mesosphere Lower Thermosphere region. The detection system is a THz receiver which comprises of THz antenna, THz local oscillator (LO) based on quantum cascade laser (QCL), Schottky barrier diode mixer and spectrometers. The purpose of using QCL is because it can deliver high power and tunable THz radiation. (http://www.locussatellite.com/)
- B.Tech Electronic and Telecommunication Eng
- M.Sc Electronic and Electrical Eng