Mohammad Rezaei Jegarluei
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Wide-area backup protection in power systems with high penetration of renewable energy sources.
- Supervisors: Dr Sadegh Azizi, Professor Jaafar Elmirghani, Dr Taisir Elgorashi
I am a Postgraduate Researcher in Power Systems at the University of Leeds. My research focuses on wide-area backup protection in systems with high penetration of renewable energy sources.
I started my Ph.D. in September 2019 with a full scholarship from the University of Leeds for three years.
I received my BSc degree in Electrical Engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2011.
I also received my MSc degree in Electrical Engineering from Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2013.
From 2011 to 2019, I worked as a Control and Protection Design Engineer at Ray Avin Fan and Mapna companies in Tehran, Iran. I was in charge of electrical design services, including single line diagrams, control and protection panel schematic drawings, equipment specifications, technical schedules, signal lists, interlocks, trip logics, protection coordination and discrimination studies, relay configuration, and commissioning testing of protective relays, including SIEMENS, ABB, Schneider, and GE relays.
- Power System Protection & Automation
- Wide-Area Monitoring, Protection, and Control
- Smart Grids
- Stability and Dynamic studies of Power Grids
- Integration of Renewable Energy Sources