- UK/International: UK
- Summary: These competitive scholarships are awarded in the form of a 10% tuition fee reduction to UK candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement. There are limited scholarships available.
- Value - what money is on offer: 10% fee reduction
How to apply
Applications will open soon.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Scholarships will be awarded to high achieving and particularly deserving applicants in the form of a tuition fee reduction. This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful.
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Embedded Systems Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Engineering, Technology and Business Management MSc (Eng)
- Mechatronics and Robotics MSc (Eng)
- Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems MSc (Eng)
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be self-funding or partially funded
- be classified as a UK student for tuition fee purposes
- have applied for 2024/2025 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
- demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a bachelor's degree with a first class (hons), based on the criteria used by the school for offer purposes, or equivalent.
- show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
30 June 2024
Successful candidates can be expected to be notified by 31 July 2024.
Number of Scholarships Available
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)