Cloud computing testbed
- Overview: Cloud computing cluster comprising 14 high performance Poweredge servers, a cloud gateway and a data server head node. Runs OpenNebula Virtual Infrastructure Manager. Used for teaching and research.
- Contact name: Dr Karim Djemame
- Phone: +44 (0)113 343 6590
- Email: email@example.com
Access to a large number of virtual machines images and templates. Easy access to OpenNebula Sunstone Operation Centre. Support of the Cloud computing software stack. Runs a variety of hypervisor technologies, e.g. Xen and KVM.
- 14 Nodes Cluster PowerEdge R430 Servers. Dual 2.4GHz Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 CPUs
- 8 cores 16 threads. 128GB of RAM / 120GB SSD hard disk
- 2 x R730 servers, Cloud gateway and Data server 48TB Head Node
Who can use the facility?
We are committed to sharing our facilities and associated expertise with external academic and industrial collaborators. To make an enquiry please contact Dr Karim Djemame, firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Computing, DEC-10 Lab, EC Stoner Building, level 10