Dr Yongxing Wang
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Numerical Methods for Fluid-Structure Interactions; Finite Element Analysis; Fluid Dynamics; Numerical Analysis; Partial / Ordinary Differential Equations; Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
- Email: Y.Wang3@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 8.02 E.C.Stoner
- Website: My Personal Site | Researchgate | ORCID
In recent years, I have been focusing on numerical methods for fluid-structure interactions, as well as its application in different areas. Generally I am interested in the area of finite element analysis, fluid dynamics, numerical analysis, functional analysis, PDE/ODE, etc.
- PhD in Fluid-Structure Interaction, University of Leeds, Jan.2015 - Oct.2018
- MSc in Computational Mathematics, Suzhou University, Sep.2007 - Sep.2010
- BSc in Information and Computational Science, Yanshan University, Sep.2000 - Sep.2004