Dr Yongxing Wang
- Position: Research Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Numerical methods for FSI problems; adjoint optimal control for FSI system; neural network-enabled optimisation; finite element analysis; fluid dynamics; numerical analysis; PDE / ODE system.
- Email: Y.Wang3@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 8.02 E.C.Stoner
- Website: My Personal Site | Researchgate | ORCID
I have been working in a broad range of subjects including numerical methods for Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI), adjoint-based optimal control for FSI system, nueral network-enabled optimisation for FSI probems and neural networks for inverse FSI problems. My general research interest lies within finite element analysis, fluid dynamics, numerical analysis, functional analysis and PDE/ODE system.
- PhD in Fluid-Structure Interaction, University of Leeds, Jan.2015 - Jun.2018
- MSc in Computational Mathematics, Suzhou University, Sep.2007 - Sep.2010
- BSc in Information and Computational Science, Yanshan University, Sep.2000 - Sep.2004