- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Detection of Arabic Fake News and Disinformation on Social Media
- Supervisors: Dr Mohammad Ammar Alsalka, Professor Eric Atwell
2017:2021 | A lecturer at King Abdullaziz University,Faculty of Computing and Information Technology, y Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
2021: now | A PhD candidate at University of Leeds (UoL), School of Computing (SoC), Leeds, United Kingdom.
Research interests: AI for languages and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Artificial Intelligence for Languages, SoC, UoL
Research interests: Detection of Arabic Fake News and Disinformation on Social Media. This area combines Distributed Network Graph Theory via analysing propagation behaviours and Natural Language Processing (NLP). In particular, I am interested in experimenting with various techniques for detecting and tackling Arabic Fake News and measuring users’ trustworthiness. Initially, we developed a simulator to generate and study several different scenarios of propagating news through social media.
- BSc in Information Systems, King Abdullaziz University, Jeddah
- MSc in Computer Science, California State University, Fullerton, USA
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Leeds, UK