- Email: H.Dou1@leeds.ac.uk
- Supervisors: Professor Alejandro F Frangi, Dr Nishant Ravikumar
I am a Ph.D. student in CISTIB at School of Computing, University of Leeds, supervised by Prof. Alejandro Frangi and Dr. Nishant Ravikumar.
I received my M.E. in MUSIC Lab at School of Biomedical Engineering, Health Science Center, Shenzhen University, supervised by Prof. Dong Ni.
During my masters period, I was offered the chance to visit the CRL, Boston Children's Hospital, and supervised by Prof. Ali Gholipour. Before that, I obtained my B.E. at Sichuan University.
My research interest covers deep learning in medical image analysis.
Specifically, I am dedicated to:
- geometric generative models for cardiology
- standard plane localization in prenatal analysis
- deep learning in medical image segmentation
- domain adaptation in clinical datasets.
- MSc Biomedical Engineering, Shenzhen University
- BSc Medical Information Engineering, Sichuan University