Mr. Xiang Chen
- Email: X.Chen2@leeds.ac.uk
- Thesis title: Deep learning-based image registration and cardiac motion estimation
- Supervisor: Professor Alejandro F Frangi, Yan Xia, Nishant Ravikumar
Xiang Chen received his B.S. degree in Electronics and Information Engineering in 2016 and the M.S. degree in Communication and Information System in 2019, both from Sichuan University, Chengdu, China. He has acted as the main participant in several projects in the areas of artificial intelligence, e.g., (Identification of Unsound Kernels in Wheat). He was a member of the Image Information Institute of Sichuan University during his postgraduate studies. He joined the CISTIB research group at the University of Leeds as a PhD student in September 2019 supervised by Prof. Alejandro Frangi and Dr Nishant Ravikumar and Dr Yan Xia.
Including machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, image synthesis, medical image registration and medical image analysis.
- B.S. degree in Electronics and Information Engineering
- M.S. degree in Communication and Information System
Research groups and institutes
- Computational Medicine