Professor Rodney Turner
- Position: Professor
- Areas of expertise: Project management Project governance Project leadership Megaprojects Stakeholders Decision making
- Email: R.J.Turner1@leeds.ac.uk
Rodney Turner is visiting professor at the University of Leeds, and the University of Warwick. Recently he was Professor at SKEMA Business School, Lille France, the Politecnico di Milano, and Professor and High-End Foreign Expert at Shanghai University.
Rodney is the author or editor of eighteen books, and he was editor of The International Journal of Project Management from 1993-2018. His research covers the relationship between governance and decision making, stakeholders and customer experience, and megaproject management.
In 2004 he received a life-time research achievement award from the Project Management Institute, and in 2012 from the International Project Management Association.
- Module leader
- Dissertation supervisor
Decsion making<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- DPhil (Oxon)
- MSc (LSE)
- MSc (Oxon)
- MA (Oxon)
- BE (Auck)
- Association for Project Management Honorary Fellow
- institution of Mechanical Engineers Fellow
- Institute of Directors Member
- International Project Management Association honorary Fellow