- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: A Framework for the Development of Intergenerational Outdoor Environment
- Supervisor: Professor Gehan Selim
Yanya (Jacqueline) is a first-year Ph.D. candidate in the School of Civil Engineer, Architecture and Urbanism Group.
Her research project is about planning intergenerational, age-friendly and child-friendly environment development from an inclusive perspective, sustainable development and city development.
Research Group: Architecture and Urbanism
Interest Fields: Inclusive Design; Social interaction; Intergenerational Programmes; Community cohesion; Architectural Animation; Low Income Housing
- Manchester School of Architecture - MA Architecture and Urbanism
- Coventry University - BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design