- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Improving understanding of pluvial urban flooding in future climates using high resolution climate change projections
- Supervisor: Dr Mark Trigg, Dr Cathryn Birch, Dr Steven Boeing
I am a PhD student at the University of Leeds working with high resolution climate change projections (UKCP18) and focussing on incorporating these into pluvial flood models. Prior to this, In 2019 I completed my MSc degree in River Basin Dynamics and Management at the University of Leeds. Between graduating with a BSc from the University of Sheffield in 2014 and commencing my MSc studies I worked for several years in research roles where I gained experience in environmental data analysis.
My research is focused on pluvial urban flood risk in the UK. My PhD works seeks to improve our understanding of how pluvial urban flood risk will change over the coming years due to climate change. In particular, it uses very high-resolution climate change projections recently released by the United Kingdom Climate Change Programme (UKCP18).
- MSc River Basin Dynamics and Management, with GIS
- BSc Environmental Science