- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Enhanced flash flood forecasting using the Internet of Things networks and machine learning
- Supervisor: Professor Mark Trigg, Dr Abdulrahman Altahhan, Dr Evangelos Pournaras
I am a PhD student at the University of Leeds interested in flood forecasting. My background is geology and data science, so I am trying to apply these to flood prediction.
I am trying to find a way to improve flood forecasting, especially for flash floods, by applying machine learning models. Also, I am using the Internet of Things devices for hydrological data collection in a specific area.
I am also interested in other disciplines of flood forecasting, such as weather patterns, river systems, and topographic information, because floods are a complex process.
- MSc Applied Data Science and Modelling, University of Exeter, UK
- B.S.(Geology), Department of Geological Science, Chiang Mai University, Thailand