- UK/International: UK
- Summary: The scholarship is available to UK applicants that have been offered a place on an MSc programme within the School of Civil Engineering. If there are no UK applicants then the scholarship may be awarded to the best applicant from a Commonwealth country
- Value - what money is on offer: £3,000 plus £1,000 towards maintenance.
- Deadline: 31st July 2024
How to apply
Apply now by completing the online form. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID.
How are the scholarships awarded?
This competitive scholarship is awarded to the strongest applicant based upon academic achievement, experience (professional, voluntary, internships), a clear statement of interest for the programme being applied to and how this fits their future career ambitions and goals.
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- be a UK or commonwealth country student
- be holding an offer for an MSc within the School of Civil Engineering for 2024/25 entry
- be a self funding or partially self funding student
- demonstrate strong academic achievement, relevant experience and a clear statement of interest.
Number of scholarships available
Year of entry
Internal or external
Internal (funded by the University of Leeds)