- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Understanding the physics of Liquid Crystalline Elastomers and composites
- Supervisors: Professor Helen F. Gleeson, Dr Devesh Mistry
In 2021, I graduated with a MPhys, BSc in Physics from the University of Leeds.
My PhD project is understanding the physics of Liquid Crystalline Elastomers (LCEs) and composites. I am particularly interested in the optical properties of LCEs and potential applications.
- In April 2023, I won the best early career researcher talk at the British Liquid Crystal Society (BLCS) Conference.
- In 2022, I attended the International Liquid Crystal Society (ILCS) Conference and won a poster prize, sponsored by the journal ‘Crystals’.
- MPhys, BSc Physics