I am a PhD Student in the School of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Leeds investigating terrestrial exoplanet’s habitability through simulation by a fully-coupled 3D atmosphere model (Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model). I received my MSc in Astronomy and Mathematics from the University of British Columbia in 2019, and an MSc in Astrophysics from the Queen Mary University of London in 2020.
I am a member of the Royal Astronomical Society elected in March 2020.
- Terrestrial exoplanet atmosphere simulation through 3D model
- Effects of a variety of forcings on planetary habitability including orbital configuration, cloud and chemistry
- Biosignatures and their detectability
- MSc Astrophysics, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- BSc Double major in Astronomy and Mathematics, University of British Columbia, Canada